Online Safety Book: The Complete Guide to Being Safe OnlineLearn how to be safe online while using all of your devices and social media, including smartphones, tablets, computers, email, and social media.
Author: Joe Malacina
Publisher: No Limit Enterprises, Inc.
Release Date: January 1, 2020 (NEW - Just released!)
Special Note:This book manual is currently on sale for $9.99 during the coronavirus pandemic in order to help our customers deal with the large increase in online scams and fraud during this crisis.
Online Safety: The Complete Guide to Being Safe Online is the #1 rated book on how to be and stay safe online. This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for all internet users, including seasoned users, newbies, seniors, and parents with children. This book will teach you how to use the internet safely on all your devices including your computer, smartphone, and tablet. In addition, the book will teach you how to be safe while using various aspects of the internet, including social media, email, apps, browsing websites, and more.
This is a must-have book for every internet user who wants to protect themself online. With the book, you will learn the many aspects of online safety, such as how to protect yourself from scams, fraud, and online predators. Furthermore, this book will help you protect your sensitive financial and personal information online through tried and true best practices that are easy to follow. You can read this book in less than a day and keep it handy as a reference manual. By the time you are finished with it, you will be completely equipped to protect yourself and others online, and you will never have to worry about being scammed online or having your passwords or credit card information stolen. This book will give you the tools, education, best practices, and recommendations to use the internet safely on all of your devices.
Highlights of the book:
- Clear and easy-to-understand best practices that you can follow that will protect you from most online threats and scams
- Tons of examples of today's most common and dangerous online scams, and how to recognize and beat them
- High quality illustrations and step-by-step instructions of things you can do to protect yourself online
- Easy to read and understand for all internet users, including adults, seniors, parents, students, and seasoned internet users
- Recommendations on apps, software, brands and more for the best and safest online experience
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
The book covers many aspects of online safety, including:
- Online Safety Basics
- Browsing the Web Safely
- Dealing with Ads, Clickbait, and Sponsored Content
- Online Shopping Safety
- The 2 Rules of Online Shopping
- Protecting your Financial Information Online
- Email Safety, including attachments, phishing scams, and junk mail
- Social Media Safety, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & Snapchat
- The #1 Rule of Social Media, and why it is so important to understand
- Common Scams on Social Media
- Smartphone & Tablet Safety, including tips, tricks, & safety recommendations
- Computer Safety, including Viruses, Spyware Protection, and More
- Online Dating Safety
- Online Safety for Parents - Parental Controls, Best Practices, and More
- What to Do When You're a Victim
- Creating, Recording, & Organizing your Passwords
- Craigslist & Classifieds Sites Safety
- Online Jargon & Acronyms
- Built-In Safety Features you already have
- Tried, tested, and true Best Practices you can follow
- Online Safety Risks for Seniors and Kids
- Tips, Tricks, and much more, including our famous Off The Grid section
Paperback, ships fast anywhere in the world
Online Safety: The Complete Guide to Being Safe Online -
$24.95 SPECIAL 60% OFF OFFER: $9.99 + shipping